Friday, August 04, 2006

 

The Journey Begins

I am new to this blogging idea, but as a teacher and parent I know I need to educate myself to participate in the now and the future of our world. So a friend and colleague drops the buzz word Web2.0 in my lap. Web2.0 sounded intriguing. I want to know what's up and coming in technology, however, I had no idea the depth and breath of what Web2.0 could be capable of. I say could be because everytime I read a new article, book, pdf, blog ect. a new possibility reveals itself, and I know we are only on the verge of finding out. The applications to education are mind boggling at this point.

I hope to get a grasp of the applications that are applicable to me and my world. How I can I utilize and model for teachers the uses of the tools of Web2.0 in education? As I research, learn and apply the tools of Web2.0, I will use this blog to catalog my adventures in hopes to support others embarking on this same journey. (I am grateful to that friend you sparked this fire!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?